You must login to use this forum.
You must login to use this forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Somebody said somebody wouldn't last too long but as you can see.. somebody's still going strong.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What Kind of Movie Do You Like Best

Go down 
2 posters

Animation
What Kind of Movie Do You Like Best I_vote_lcap13%What Kind of Movie Do You Like Best I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
Drama
What Kind of Movie Do You Like Best I_vote_lcap0%What Kind of Movie Do You Like Best I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Comedy
What Kind of Movie Do You Like Best I_vote_lcap20%What Kind of Movie Do You Like Best I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 3 ]
Love Story/Romance
What Kind of Movie Do You Like Best I_vote_lcap13%What Kind of Movie Do You Like Best I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
Sci-Fi
What Kind of Movie Do You Like Best I_vote_lcap7%What Kind of Movie Do You Like Best I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Fantasy
 13% [ 2 ]
Thriller and Consequence film
 13% [ 2 ]
Horror/Bloody
 13% [ 2 ]
Documentary
What Kind of Movie Do You Like Best I_vote_lcap0%What Kind of Movie Do You Like Best I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Others
What Kind of Movie Do You Like Best I_vote_lcap7%What Kind of Movie Do You Like Best I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 15

AuthorMessage
Lhaikz
Administrator
Administrator
Lhaikz

What Kind of Movie Do You Like Best Empty
PostSubject: What Kind of Movie Do You Like Best   What Kind of Movie Do You Like Best I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 5:37 am

Just as my title, what kind of movies do you like?

Mine are:

Animation
Comedy
Romance
Horror
Thriller
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Kind of Movie Do You Like Best   What Kind of Movie Do You Like Best I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 8:35 am

I likes Action films like The Transporter, Crank, Starship Troopers, Cowboy Bebop the Movie, Fast and the Furious (all of them) and just fast paced stuff! Anything that excites my heart really! Oooohh especially the Final Destination and the one with Jigsaw.

^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Kind of Movie Do You Like Best   What Kind of Movie Do You Like Best I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 2:31 pm

I like romance and action and animation(Bleach movies)
Back to top Go down
folsaken
folsaken

PostSubject: Re: What Kind of Movie Do You Like Best   What Kind of Movie Do You Like Best I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 2:36 am

whats a movie? Shocked

lol jks

mmm i like animation, comedy, thriller, and some horror
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Kind of Movie Do You Like Best   What Kind of Movie Do You Like Best I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 2:48 am

hmmm,i like sci-fi (star wars fan and riddick fan),romance,comedy,historic dramas,action,thriller,supernatural...etc. o-o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Kind of Movie Do You Like Best   What Kind of Movie Do You Like Best I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topics :: Movies-
Jump to: